People similar to or like Jane Wolfe
American silent film character actress who is considered an important female figure in magick. Wikipedia
American author and publisher on magick and philosophy. Sovereign Patriarch, or supreme governing cleric, of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica , the liturgical arm of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), of which he is the current Outer Head of the Order (OHO), also known as Frater Superior, as well as caliph, the order's international leader. Wikipedia
Australian composer, pianist, occultist, student of and coauthor with Aleister Crowley of the influential Crowleian book on Thelema magick, Magick Without Tears Magick Without Tears. Macky established the People's Conservatorium in 1917 in Melbourne and managed it until she emigrated to England in 1932. Wikipedia
American stage and film actress of the early silent film era. First noticed as a chorus-girl by impresario Charles Frohman, who took her to Broadway, where she also worked for William Gillette of Sherlock Holmes fame, her early career being largely moulded by these two much-older mentors. Wikipedia
American actress who became one of the biggest female stars of British silent film in the latter half of the 1920s. Then derailed by a series of ill-advised decisions and she disappeared from sight for many years before re-emerging between the late 1940s and the 1960s in smaller supporting film and television roles. Wikipedia
Sentences forJane Wolfe
- Among them was film star Jane Wolfe, who arrived in July 1920, where she was initiated into the A∴A∴ and became Crowley's secretary.
- One such lineage descends from Crowley's student, actress Jane Wolfe (known as Soror Estai).
- Jane Wolfe, who lived with Crowley at Abbey of Thelema, also used the Ouija board.
- Instead, Germer kept in touch with Jane Wolfe, one of Agape Lodge's founding members.
- He claimed to be capable automatic writing and was an influence on Jane Wolfe.
- In 1922 Smith moved to Los Angeles in the United States, where he, Jane Wolfe, and Regina Kahl tried to establish a new Thelemite community.
- There he joined a small number of Thelemic luminaries including Leah Hirsig, Cecil Frederick Russell, Jane Wolfe, and others.
- St. Petersburg is the birthplace of silent film actress and thelemite Jane Wolfe (1875–1958).
- Seeking to promote Thelema in the city, he adopted his own student, Oliver Jacobi, whom he mentored in the A∴A∴ system, and in the autumn of 1927, he developed a close friendship with fellow Thelemite and Hollywood actress Jane Wolfe.
- She was a student of Jane Wolfe, herself a student of Aleister Crowley.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jane Wolfe