Prepared foods similar to or like Japanese curry
Commonly served in three main forms: curry rice (カレーライス), curry udon (curry over noodles), and curry bread (a curry-filled pastry). Wikipedia
Sentences forJapanese curry
- British traders introduced the powder to Meiji Japan, in the mid-19th century, where it became known as Japanese curry.
- Also, the JMSDF tradition of eating Japanese curry every Friday lunch originated with the IJN.
- In addition to being served as a single dish, it is used as a sandwich filling or in combination with curry.
- Every May, there is a festival celebrating Japanese curry, which draws 50,000 attendees each year.
- It is common in Japan to use ready-made roux, as for making Japanese curry, which comes in a block from a box.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Japanese curry