Companies similar to or like Jarden
American consumer products company. Wikipedia
American company that supplied command and control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems and products, avionics, ocean products, training devices and services, instrumentation, aerospace, and navigation products. Its customers included the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, United States Intelligence Community, NASA, aerospace contractors, and commercial telecommunications and wireless customers. Wikipedia
- On December 14, 2015, Newell Rubbermaid announced that it would acquire Jarden for over $15 billion of cash and stock.
- Jarden retains the license to use the Ball registered trademark on its line of home-canning products, a part of Jarden's branded consumables business.
- On April 25, 2007 Jarden Corporation announced a definitive agreement to acquire K2, Inc. for a cash and stock value per share of $15.50.
- Through a series of acquisitions via Sunbeam Products and Jarden, Coleman is now a subsidiary of Newell Brands.
- Ball left the home canning business in 1993 by spinning off a former subsidiary (Alltrista) into a free-standing company, which renamed itself Jarden Corporation.
- In 2007, Jarden acquired K2 Inc. On December 14, 2015, Newell Rubbermaid announced that it would acquire Jarden for over $15 billion of cash and stock.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jarden