Racing drivers similar to or like Jarno Trulli
Italian racing driver. Wikipedia
Australian former professional racing driver who competed in Formula One (F1) from 2002 to 2013 and the FIA World Endurance Championship between 2014 and 2016. Champion of the 2015 FIA World Endurance Championship for Porsche with German Timo Bernhard and New Zealander Brendon Hartley. Wikipedia
Retired German racing driver who competed in Formula One for Jordan, Benetton, Ferrari and Mercedes. Schumacher has a joint-record seven World Drivers' Championship titles and, at the time of his retirement from the sport in 2012, he held the records for the most wins (91), pole positions (68) and podium finishes (155)—which have since been broken by Lewis Hamilton—while he maintains the records for the most fastest laps (77) and the most races won in a single season (13), amongst others. Wikipedia
Sentences forJarno Trulli
- He gave up the lead to his teammate Massa, but was far enough ahead of Toyota's Jarno Trulli, to secure second place and eight points.
- In, Benetton was rebranded as Renault F1 and contested the season with drivers Jarno Trulli and Jenson Button who scored 23 points during the season.
- Räikkönen ended the year seventh, with 45 points, only one behind sixth placed Jarno Trulli, and four podiums.
- In Spain Bourdais struck Buemi's car as the field attempted to avoid a spun Jarno Trulli on the first lap, ending the race for both drivers.
- He was brought into the Renault team to replace fellow Italian Jarno Trulli, and won his first race with the team in Australia in 2005.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jarno Trulli