Basketball biographies similar to or like Jason Kidd
American professional basketball coach and former player who is an assistant coach for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Wikipedia
The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, located in Springfield, Massachusetts, honors players who have shown exceptional skill at basketball, all-time great coaches, referees, and other major contributors to the sport. Named after Dr. James Naismith, who conceived the sport in 1891; he was inducted into the Hall as a contributor in 1959. Wikipedia
American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Frequently compared to Michael Jordan in debates over the greatest basketball player of all time.<ref name="GOAT debate">Various reliable sources have commented on James often being considered the greatest basketball player of all-time and therefore whether or not he has surpassed Jordan as the greatest; see, for example: Wikipedia
American former professional basketball player who is the president of the NBA G League. Also the director of player personnel for the Sacramento Kings of the National Basketball Association and the general manager of the Reno Bighorns, the Kings' minor-league affiliate. Wikipedia
American former professional basketball player and coach. A point guard from St. John's University, he played for the New York Knicks, Los Angeles Clippers, Indiana Pacers, Denver Nuggets, Toronto Raptors, Utah Jazz, and Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association (NBA) in a career spanning from 1987 to 2004. Wikipedia
American professional basketball coach and former player who serves as an assistant coach for the Philadelphia 76ers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Drafted 24th overall in the 1993 NBA draft out of Florida State, Cassell played for eight different teams during his 15-year career. Wikipedia
American former professional basketball player who is an analyst on Inside the NBA. Nicknamed "Sir Charles", "the Round Mound of Rebound", and "the Chuckster", Barkley established himself as one of the National Basketball Association's greatest and most dominant power forwards of all time. Wikipedia
Jamaican-American basketball coach and former professional player who is the head coach of the Georgetown University men's team. He played most of his career as the starting center for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA) before ending his playing career with brief stints with the Seattle SuperSonics and Orlando Magic. Wikipedia
Sentences forJason Kidd
- One week later, the team came to terms with veteran point guard Jason Kidd, who was originally supposed to serve as a backup to Lin.
- The Nets were led by Jason Kidd and Kenyon Martin, while the Celtics were experiencing newfound success behind Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker.
- Some shorter guards can be excellent rebounders as well such as point guard Jason Kidd who led the New Jersey Nets in rebounding for several years.
- During his first two seasons in the NBA, he played a supporting role behind star point guards Jason Kidd and Kevin Johnson.
- They began by re-signing Jason Kidd to a three-year contract extension, which took care of their pending point guard issue.
- On January 22, 2018, the Bucks fired Jason Kidd, who had a 23–22 record in the 2017–18 season.
- Bryant was later shown in an infamous amateur video saying that center Andrew Bynum should have been traded for All-Star Jason Kidd.
- Two NBA superstars, Ray Allen and Jason Kidd, accepted roles to play on the World Championship team, but were unable to play on that team due to injuries.
- During their time in the state, the Nets played in two consecutive NBA Finals in the 2001–02 and 2002–03 seasons by teams led by point guard Jason Kidd.
- Cassell was later traded to Dallas for all-star guard Jason Kidd.
- On December 1, he scored 23 points and passed Jason Kidd for eighth place on the career three-pointers made list in a 133–112 win over the Orlando Magic.
- Anthony was also named to the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, again alongside James and Wade, with Kobe Bryant and Jason Kidd among others.
- The Lakers then achieved a three-peat by sweeping Jason Kidd and the New Jersey Nets in the NBA Finals.
- Despite a mid-season trade that brought veteran NBA All-Star Jason Kidd to Dallas, the Mavericks finished seventh in a highly competitive Western Conference.
- The Mavericks also wound up with the number two pick in the 1994 NBA draft and picked up Cal point guard Jason Kidd, giving them a solid tandem of Jackson, Mashburn, and Kidd, known as "The Three Js."
- Teammate Jason Kidd said "It was one of the best plays I've ever seen."
- This move reunited Carter with former Nets teammate Jason Kidd.
- He had spent the summer before that honing his skills, playing with the Canadian national team and working out with the likes of established NBA players Jason Kidd and Gary Payton.
- Before the season, Jason Kidd and Jason Terry left the Mavericks in free agency.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jason Kidd