Sports people similar to or like Jason Ratcliff
American NASCAR crew chief, who is employed by Joe Gibbs Racing and is the crew chief for their No. 20 Toyota Supra in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driven by Harrison Burton. Wikipedia
American NASCAR crew chief who currently works for Joe Gibbs Racing as the crew chief for Denny Hamlin in the No. 11 Toyota Camry in the NASCAR Cup Series, a position he has held since 2019. He had previously worked for Gibbs as a crew chief in the Xfinity Series for the team, working on the No. 19 of Brandon Jones in 2018, and the No. 20 of multiple drivers such as Hamlin, Erik Jones, Kyle Benjamin, and Ryan Preece in 2017 after a full season with Erik Jones in the same car in 2016. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 96 Toyota Camry for Gaunt Brothers Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for Joe Gibbs Racing. Until the 2021 season, Dillon spent his entire NASCAR career driving for Richard Childress Racing and teams affiliated with them, and if not, other Chevrolet teams. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing organization owned and operated by former Washington Redskins (Now the Washington Football Team) coach Joe Gibbs, which first started racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1991. His son, J. D. Gibbs, ran the team with him until his death in 2019. Wikipedia
Sentences forJason Ratcliff
- Gibbs' owner points suspension was lowered to 1 race, but the $200,000.00 fine stood, and crew chief Jason Ratcliff was suspended for one race.
- Crew chief Jason Ratcliff was penalized $200,000.00 and suspended for one race.
- Jason Ratcliff was named Logano's new crew chief beginning with the 2012 season.
- He was docked 15 driver points, crew chief Jason Ratcliff was issued a 25-thousand dollar fine and placed on probation through December 31.
- Busch quickly fell to sixth, while Kenseth won his first career Sprint Cup race at Darlington with interim crew chief Wally Brown, who was filling in for Jason Ratcliff.
- He added that he "had to pit that one time today and (crew chief) Jason’s (Ratcliff) like 'it’s fine, relax.' We made it to the front faster I thought. I was giving Kevin everything I got, I thought he was gonna beat us, he had a better car today, I guess he was a little short on fuel.”
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jason Ratcliff