Former nascar teams similar to or like Jasper Motorsports
NASCAR Winston Cup team. Wikipedia
The 55th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 32nd modern-era Cup Series season. The season began on February 8 at the Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout and ended on November 16 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed full-time in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. As a 50–50 partnership between Robert Kauffman, the founder and managing partner of Fortress Investment Group, and two-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip, who first established the team in 1996 in the Busch Series . Wikipedia
Sentences forJasper Motorsports
- He would go on to finish fourth in a Busch Series race at Watkins Glen in a Robbie Reiser-owned car, and drove a pair of races for Jasper Motorsports.
- He left Davis at the end of the season due to sponsorship concerns and signed with the No. 77 Jasper Motorsports team.
- After the Pocono 500, Shepherd left Precision Products Racing and switched to Jasper Motorsports, driving their No. 77 Ford.
- With 16 laps to go, leader Jeff Gordon (who ended up leading 257 of the 300 laps) was stuck behind the 12th place No. 77 car of Robert Pressley trying to stay on the lead lap, with Robby right on his tail.
- Over in Cup, he joined the No. 77 Jasper Motorsports team, which became one of the more popular tandems in the Cup circuit among fans.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jasper Motorsports