Universities similar to or like Jawaharlal Nehru University
Public central university located in New Delhi, India. Wikipedia
Central university of South India located in Kalapet, Pondicherry, Union Territory of Puducherry, India. Established by an Act of Parliament in 1985 by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.The Vice President of India is the Chancellor along with the Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry acting as the Chief Rector and the President of India is the Visitor of the University. Wikipedia
Public central university in Aligarh, India, which was originally established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as the Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College became Aligarh Muslim University in 1920, following the Aligarh Muslim University Act. Wikipedia
The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are the premier autonomous public technical and research universities located across India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, which has declared them as Institutes of National Importance and lays down their powers, duties, and framework for governance. Wikipedia
Central University located in Tezpur in the North Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994. Considered to be one of the outcomes of the Assam Accord, along with the establishment of Assam University and Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. Wikipedia
Central university under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and was established on 2 July 2001, by the Mizoram University Act of the Parliament of India. Official Visitor, and the Governor of Mizoram acts as the Chief Rector as per Mizoram University Bill, 2007. Wikipedia
Leading business school located in New Delhi, India. Established in 1954 under the umbrella of the University of Delhi and is often cited as one of the best business schools in India. Wikipedia
Sentences forJawaharlal Nehru University
- The UGC has inter-university centres at a number of locations throughout India to promote common research, e.g. the Nuclear Science Centre at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- To prepare for her part, Kapoor interacted with students, attended workshops and practised with theatre groups associated with Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- In 2016, it was the first newspaper who broke the controversial story related to terror slogans being raised in favour of the hanged terrorist Afzal Guru on his death anniversary at the Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi.
- Zee News reported that students from the Democratic Students' Union (DSU) raised "anti-India" slogans such as Bharat ki barbadi (Destruction of India) and Pakistan Zindabad (Long live Pakistan) in an event on the Jawaharlal Nehru University campus.
- After graduation they receive a B Tech degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University and are assigned to training ships for one year.
- He previously served as a professor of biotechnology at Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Professor Gopal Guru is currently at the Centre for Political Studies at the Jawaharlal Nehru University in New Delhi, and is Editor-designate of the journal.
- N. Kamala, professor at Jawaharlal Nehru University, refers to the gateway as a "jewel in the crown" and a "symbol of conquest and colonisation".
- All the cadets joining the NDA after their 10+2 Examination are trained in the Academy for three years culminating in graduation with BA(or)BSc or BCs (Computer Science) degree of Jawaharlal Nehru University; the first course to be awarded degrees was the 46th course in 1974.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, is the only institution with immense contribution towards popularising area studies in India.
- He was sent to Delhi's Tihar Jail for 10 days for participating in protests at Jawaharlal Nehru University in 1983.
- He was also a professor of political science, and in the early 1970s, he became one of the founding professors of Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- A locally made film documentary, produced by Jitu Kalita in 2012 The Molai Forest, was screened at the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- In India, Jawaharlal Nehru University offers MPhil and PhD program in theatre & performance studies at the School of Arts & Aesthetics.
- She subsequently studied German at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- He has served as Chancellor of Banaras Hindu University, Jammu and Kashmir University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, and NIIT University.
- Thapar is a Professor of Ancient History, Emerita, at the Jawaharlal Nehru University in New Delhi.
- From August 2004 – January 2006 he was a member of three committees of Parliament: the Public Accounts Committee, the Standing Committee on Finance and the Committee on Government Assurances and was a member of the Court of the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jawaharlal Nehru University