Nascar drivers similar to or like Jeb Burton
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 96 Toyota Camry for Gaunt Brothers Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for Joe Gibbs Racing. Until the 2021 season, Dillon spent his entire NASCAR career driving for Richard Childress Racing and teams affiliated with them, and if not, other Chevrolet teams. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing organization owned and operated by former Washington Redskins (Now the Washington Football Team) coach Joe Gibbs, which first started racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1991. His son, J. D. Gibbs, ran the team with him until his death in 2019. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver and commentator for NASCAR on Fox. He competed in the NASCAR Cup Series from 2005 to 2020, driving for Richard Childress Racing for eight years, Michael Waltrip Racing for four years, HScott Motorsports for one year, and Stewart-Haas Racing for four years. Wikipedia
Sentences forJeb Burton
- Before Darlington, Yeley and BK Racing teammate Jeb Burton switched rides with Burton moving to the No. 23, while Yeley moved to the No. 26.
- Gordon drove to the front but was collected in a wreck with Jeb Burton after Jimmie Johnson got into the wall.
- His brother Ward Burton and his nephew Jeb Burton have also competed in the NASCAR Cup Series.
- On the restart at lap 144, rookie Jeb Burton drove past Dillon and held him off for his first career win.
- Jeb Burton and crew chief Mike Hillman, Jr. would move to the 4 truck of Turner Scott Motorsports for 2013.
- In 2018, Ty would share the No. 3 with his brother Austin along with Jeb Burton and Shane Lee.
- Burton and his wife, Tabitha, have three children—John Edward IV (Jeb), Sarah, and Ashton.
- In June, the team hired Jeb Burton to drive at Pocono.
- In 2020, Earnhardt will share the No. 8 with Daniel Hemric and Jeb Burton.
- Polesitter Jeb Burton would dominate most of the race, seeking his second win of the year.
- Jeb Burton drove the No. 51 at the fall Martinsville race.
- The team's next stop was Kentucky with Jeb Burton, making his Nationwide series debut, behind the wheel.
- Rookie polesitter Jeb Burton would dominate most of the race.
- Busch would hold off Blaney and Jeb Burton on three green-white-checkered finishes to take his sixth win of the season and claim the Owners Championship with Crafton finishing 21st.
- Jeb Burton moved up from the Camping World Truck Series to drive the No. 26 BK Racing Toyota.
- Ward's 19-year-old son Jeb Burton (not approved to run at Superspeedways) would then take over the truck for select races beginning with his series debut at Martinsville Speedway in March.
- In 2014, Jeb Burton was hired to drive the No. 13.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jeb Burton