Settlements similar to or like Jeddah
City in the Hejaz region of Saudi Arabia and the country's commercial center. Wikipedia
City and governorate in the Makkah Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, situated on the coast of the Red Sea, around 208 km northwest of Mecca in the historic Hejaz region. Estimated population of 180,352 in 2014 and is situated at an elevation of 13 m above sea level, close to the border with the Madinah Province. Wikipedia
- On 29 January 2011, hundreds of protesters gathered in the city of Jeddah in a rare display of criticism against the city's poor infrastructure after deadly floods swept through the city, killing 11 people.
- Discussions in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, mediated on the Arab League's behalf by Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, were held on 31 July and led Mubarak to believe that a peaceful course could be established.
- Until 2018, it was available only in Mecca, Medina and Jeddah, and traveling to Jeddah just to get a taste of the fried chicken was common.
- The city is situated in a valley with the same name around 70 km (44 mi) west of the port city of Jeddah.
- When the city became of secondary economical importance, the administrative capital was soon moved across the Red Sea to Jeddah.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jeddah