People similar to or like Jeeva (director)
Acclaimed Indian filmmaker, cinematographer and film director in Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam-language cinema. Wikipedia
Indian film director, screenwriter and film producer in Tamil cinema based in Chennai. Lingusamy made his directorial debut with the Mammootty starrer family-drama Aanandham in 2001 and followed by successful films as Run (2002), Sandakozhi (2005), Paiyaa (2010) and Vettai (2012). Wikipedia
Indian filmmaker who has worked as a director and cinematographer in several Indian regional film industries. After making his breakthrough as a film cinematographer with Mani Ratnam's drama Bombay (1994), Menon has continued to collaborate with Ratnam on other projects including Guru (2007) and Kadal (2013). Wikipedia
Indian cinematographer, primarily working in Tamil cinema, though he has also worked in Hindi,Telugu and Malayalam films. He has been doing the role of Director of Photography (DOP) with many years of experience in feature Films, corporate films,documentaries, music videos and over 500 advertising films. Wikipedia
Acclaimed Indian film director and art director in Hindi cinema. Prior to taking up direction himself, he served as Art Director for four of the most beautiful films shot in Mumbai in the late 1950s and early 1960s: Pyaasa (1957) Kala Pani (1958) Chaudhvin Ka Chand (1960); and Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam (1962). Wikipedia
Sentences forJeeva (director)
- Production on the film was temporarily halted when the director, Jeeva, died of cardiac arrest and the film was completed by the crew members.
- While working as an assistant software engineer, Arya was approached by the cinematographer Jeeva to audition for his Ullam Ketkumae in 2003.
- Jeeva was initially announced as the cinematographer of the film, and he had taken over the role for a day of the shooting.
- Actually, he joined as the sixth assistant to Sreeram when Jeeva, another prominent figure in cinematography was the first assistant to Sreeram.
- Harris once again paired up with director Jeeva on Ullam Ketkumae after 12B.
- Furthermore, the director visited Australia alongside cinematographer Jeeva and music director A. R. Rahman to location hunt and to compose tunes.
- Harris' collaboration with Jeeva continued with Unnale Unnale.
- The film, initially launched in 2002, was supposed to be her debut as a lead heroine, is a college love story, directed by Jeeva, which was long-delayed but eventually became a successful venture at the box office, creating wider opportunities for her and the rest of the cast.
- In 2007, post the death of Jeeva, Shaam struggled to succeed in the Tamil film industry.
- The film's score and soundtrack are composed by A. R. Rahman, while cinematography was handled by Jeeva.
- Despite reports that Shankar would again sign-on Jeeva, whom he had worked within Kadhalan, Gentleman and Indian, Santhosh Sivan was announced as the cinematographer for the film.
- 12B is a 2001 Indian Tamil-language romance film that was directed and written by cinematographer Jeeva; it is his directorial debut.
- The film won positive reviews from critics and Blockbuster at the box office, prompting the film to be partially reshot in Telugu and remade in Hindi under the same name by the cinematographer, Jeeva.
- He then, following the recommendation of his model coordinator Biju Jayadevan, got to meet cinematographer Jeeva, who was planning to make his directorial debut and was on the lookout for a new face for the film's lead role.
- 12B marked the directorial debut of cinematographer Jeeva and is narrated in a dual narrative format.
- The film had cinematography by Jeeva, while music was composed by Deva.
- Ullam Ketkumae, directed by Jeeva, finally was a commercial success.
- Jeeva was the cinematographer, while Deva composed the music.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jeeva (director)