Nascar drivers similar to or like Jeff Burton
American former professional stock car racing driver and current racing commentator. Wikipedia
Sentences forJeff Burton
- He repeated his win total in 2004 and moved up to fourth in points, and following Jeff Burton's departure from Roush Racing he began splitting time between the Truck Series and the Nextel Cup Series.
- 99. It was sponsored by Exide Batteries and driven to an eighth-place finish by Jeff Burton.
- For the August 17, 2014 race at Michigan and the following one at Bristol, Stewart was replaced by Jeff Burton.
- Jeff Burton drove the car at Bristol in 2005.
- 7 with Robby Gordon Motorsports, and Jeff Burton was tabbed as his replacement.
- The plan was for Jeff Burton to drive the 29 while Kevin Harvick would drive the 21.
- A couple of weeks after it was announced Blaney would be in the car for rest of the year, Jeff Burton became available after parting ways with Roush Racing's No. 99 car, leaving Blaney out in the cold.
- 2005 was Jeff Burton's first full year at RCR, and he had six top-tens and three top-fives for the year, including a third in the Subway Fresh 500 at Phoenix in April and a second-place finish in the Sharpie 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- This resulted in an uneventful Dura Lube 300 won by Jeff Burton, which had no lead changes, was the result of the experiment.
- Hamlin was later able to pass Jeff Burton on the outside and hold off Jimmie Johnson to get his 10th career win and his second win in three races.
- This allowed Harvick, along with teammate, Jeff Burton, their first berth, and first for Richard Childress Racing, in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
- Bowyer qualified 5th for the Daytona 500 and finished 2nd to teammate Jeff Burton in the second Gatorade duel by 0.005 seconds.
- Jeff Burton (1997) and Dale Earnhardt, Jr (2000) both earned their first Cup win at Texas Motor Speedway.
- In August 2004, he made his Nextel Cup Series debut, replacing Jeff Burton, who left the team, in the No.
- He was subbed by Regan Smith and Jeff Burton for those races.
- Jeff Burton won the first Busch Series race on the new surface in March 2007, taking a Monte Carlo SS to Victory Lane.
- 31 car since Jeff Burton won at Lowe's Motor Speedway in 2008.
- Jeff Burton won a million dollars in 2000 and Jeff Gordon won the bonus in 2001.
- Roush fielded several top-notch teams including those driven by Jeff Burton and Mark Martin.
- Jeff Burton replaced Stewart for the Pure Michigan 400 and the Irwin Tools Night Race.
- The crash began on the back straightaway and also collected Bobby Labonte and his brother Terry, Rusty Wallace, Steve Park, Jason Leffler, Jerry Nadeau, Buckshot Jones, Andy Houston, Ward Burton, Mark Martin, Kenny Wallace, Jeff Gordon, Elliot Sadler, Dale Jarrett, Jeff Burton, John Andretti, and Robby Gordon.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jeff Burton