U.S. counties similar to or like Jefferson County, Alabama
Most populous county in the U.S. state of Alabama, located in the central portion of the state. Wikipedia
Sentences forJefferson County, Alabama
- Although Jefferson County's bankruptcy filing in 2011 was the largest government bankruptcy in U.S. history, Birmingham remains solvent.
- He was not done with public service; in 1914, he began a four-year term as the Jefferson County Prosecuting Attorney.
- The other defendants waited in the Jefferson County jail in Birmingham for the outcome of the appeals.
- On the basketball team, he led players at all-black high schools in Jefferson County in scoring.
- In the November 2012 general election, Moore defeated the Democratic nominee, Jefferson County circuit judge Bob Vance, and returned to the bench.
- One result was that Jefferson County, containing Birmingham's industrial and economic powerhouse, contributed more than one-third of all tax revenue to the state, but did not receive a proportional amount in services.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jefferson County, Alabama