Criminals similar to or like Jeffrey Dahmer
American serial killer and sex offender who committed the rape, murder, and dismemberment of 17 men and boys from 1978 to 1991. Wikipedia
American convicted murderer who is best known for his fatal assault on serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer at the Columbia Correctional Institution in 1994. Scarver used a 20-inch (51 cm) metal bar, which he had removed from a piece of exercise equipment in the prison weight room, to beat Dahmer and another convicted murderer, Jesse Anderson. Wikipedia
Serial killer, serial rapist, and burglar who committed at least 13 murders, more than 50 rapes, and over 100 burglaries in California from 1974 to 1986. Believed to be responsible for at least three crime sprees throughout California, each of which spawned a different nickname in the press, before it became evident that they were committed by the same person. Wikipedia
American mass murderer who systematically tortured, raped, and murdered eight student nurses from South Chicago Community Hospital on the night of July 13 into the early morning hours of July 14, 1966. Convicted at trial and sentenced to death, but the sentence was later overturned due to issues with jury selection at his trial. Wikipedia
Australian murderer and sex offender who was convicted of the murder of Daniel Morcombe, who disappeared from the Sunshine Coast on 7 December 2003. Eight-year investigation involving various suspects, until an undercover police sting in August 2011 revealed Cowan as the perpetrator. Wikipedia
American serial killer who was convicted and sentenced to death in 1993 for the rape and murder of six women in San Diego County, California from January through September 1990. Court-martialed in 1989 due to larceny, and when he was convicted and served his sentence, it was recommended that he be discharged from the United States Navy. Wikipedia
Lawrence Sigmund Bittaker (born September 27, 1940) and Roy Lewis Norris (born February 5, 1948), also known as the Tool Box Killers, are American serial killers and rapists who kidnapped, raped, tortured, and killed five teenage girls in Southern California over a period of five months in 1979. Sentenced to death for five murders on March 24, 1981, and is currently on death row at San Quentin State Prison. Wikipedia
Canadian serial killer who, with her first husband Paul Bernardo, raped and murdered at least three minors. Convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her sister Tammy. Wikipedia
American convicted double murderer and sex offender. He confessed to the February 2009 rape and murder of 14-year-old Amber Dubois from Escondido, California, and the February 2010 rape and murder of 17-year-old Chelsea King from Poway, California, after he entered a plea agreement that spared him from the death penalty. Wikipedia
American convicted serial killer who was convicted on two counts of aggravated murder on May 7, 2018, in Ashland County, Ohio, pleaded guilty to two additional murders on March 1, 2019 in Richland County, Ohio, and who pleaded guilty to an additional murder on September 11, 2019 in Marion County, Ohio. Grate graduated from River Valley High School in 1995. Wikipedia
Hermann Duft and Hans Wilhelm Bassenauer were a pair of German serial killers who murdered six persons in Greece, within a short period in 1969, were captured, tried, sentenced to death and executed. Born in Frankfurt and Bassenauer in Darmstadt, Germany, both in 1938. Wikipedia
Mexican serial killer who was convicted of the murders of 25 migrant farm workers found buried in shallow graves in peach orchards along the Feather River in Sutter County, California, in 1971. At the time, the crimes were characterized as among the most notorious in U.S. history. Wikipedia
Convicted Australian serial killer, arsonist, and armed robber currently serving three consecutive life sentences for the murders of sex workers Sharon Taylor and Roslyn Hayward in 1990, and the murder of Mordialloc hardware store owner Mildred Hanmer during an armed robbery in 1982 to which he confessed some eighteen years later. Often described as one of the most manipulative and violent prisoners in Victoria's prison system, and was estimated to be worth more than A$500,000 in 2000. Wikipedia
American serial killer. Convicted of two murders and is a suspect in numerous others throughout the United States, including being mentioned, and considered by investigators in Los Angeles County, as a possible alternative suspect to O. J. Simpson in the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, although as of 2019 nothing has developed regarding these allegations. Wikipedia
Sentences forJeffrey Dahmer
- The album featured songs about Reinhard Heydrich, an architect of the Holocaust, and Jeffrey Dahmer, an American serial killer and sex offender.
- Jeffrey Dahmer searched for his perfect fantasy lover—beautiful, submissive and eternal.
- Additionally, there are cases of people suffering from mental illness engaging in cannibalism for sexual pleasure, such as Jeffrey Dahmer and Albert Fish.
- In 1992, Jeffrey Dahmer of Milwaukee, Wisconsin was arrested after one of his intended victims managed to escape.
- Bigelow cast Renner based on his work in Dahmer, a film about Jeffrey Dahmer, the notorious serial killer whose victims were boys.
- She was a prominent voice calling into an investigation into the case of sexual assault and serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, who lived two blocks away from Moore.
- Robert K. Ressler, an agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation's behavioral sciences unit, studied serial killers and noted,"Murderers like this (Jeffrey Dahmer) very often start out by killing and torturing animals as kids."
- Jeffrey Dahmer was one of the most notorious American serial killers and sex offenders.
- Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer is also known to have dismembered and cannibalized his victims.
- Jeffrey Dahmer, who had drugged and raped the boy, told police that they had an argument while drinking, and that Sinthasomphone was his 19-year-old lover.
- One song on The Rage of Angels was written for Jeffrey Dahmer, the American serial killer and for whom Rozz had a major fascination.
- In 2002, Renner starred in Dahmer as the eponymous serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.
- In 2017, Lynch branched into film, starring in the biopic My Friend Dahmer, where he played a teenaged Jeffrey Dahmer.
- In a notorious modern example, American serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was a necrophiliac.
- Ads were released in 1991 describing the deaths of the victims of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, in 2002 describing the deaths of the victims of serial killer Robert William Pickton, and in 2008 describing the murder of Tim McLean.
- At age 16, he appeared on an episode of Sally Jesse Raphael to discuss the controversy surrounding the publicizing of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer's crimes in comic books.
- Reznor felt uncomfortable with the media hype and success the band earned, received false reports of his death, depression, and was falsely reported to have had a relationship with serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, and was depicted as a sex icon due to his visual appearance.
- Some male serial killers focus on males as targets, such as Jeffrey Dahmer and Wayne Williams The ways serial murderers are portrayed in the media reflect the views on femicide and gender in society.
- In January 2007, deceased serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer fell under suspicion for the murder of Adam.
- In January and February 1992, WDJT carried full-day coverage of the criminal trial of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer fed and produced by WITI (channel 6).
- During the interview Green compared him to Jeffrey Dahmer.
- Araya's interest in serial killers serves as inspiration for many of his lyrics, including the songs titled "213" about Jeffrey Dahmer and "Dead Skin Mask" about Ed Gein.
- In 2015, Gabel was cast as Jeffrey Dahmer in American Horror Story: Hotel.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jeffrey Dahmer