Foods similar to or like Jell-O
Variety of gelatin desserts (fruit-flavored gels), puddings, and no-bake cream pies. Wikipedia
Chocolate puddings are a class of desserts with chocolate flavors. There are two main types: a boiled then chilled dessert, texturally a custard set with starch, commonly eaten in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Sweden, Poland, and East and South East Asia; and a steamed/baked version, texturally similar to cake, popular in the UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany and New Zealand. Wikipedia
- When recording the part of "Jell-O Man" for a Jell-O commercial, he was told to make the voice he offered "more likeable and friendly so that children like him."
- Before the half-hour series went on the air, Matt Groening pitched Bart as a spokesperson for Jell-O.
- In October, 1934, General Foods agreed to take up sponsorship from the struggling tire-maker, using the show (now airing on the Blue network) to promote its low-selling Jell-O desserts.
- In the autumn of 1979, Biafra ran for mayor of San Francisco, using the Jell-O ad campaign catchphrase, "There's always room for Jello", as his campaign slogan.
- For the "horse of a different color" scene, Jell-O powder was used to color the white horses.
- The Kraft Foods plant in Dover has been the plant that manufactures Jell-O since 1964 when it relocated from Bloomfield, New York.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jell-O