Nascar drivers similar to or like Jennifer Jo Cobb
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forJennifer Jo Cobb
- Natalie Decker broke Jennifer Jo Cobb's record as the highest finishing woman in a Truck Series event by finishing fifth; Cobb's best finish was sixth in the 2011 event.
- He made seven races with a best finish of 38th before handing the ride off to Jennifer Jo Cobb late in the season.
- Initially for COT races, the No. 27 team would partner with Jennifer Jo Cobb, who brought sponsorship from Driver Boutique.
- Johnny Chapman drove an unsponsored car at Daytona, but was taken out in the early laps by Curb's other entry, the No. 27 of Jennifer Jo Cobb.
- Jennifer Jo Cobb is one of few female drivers other than Patrick to run full-time in the three top touring series in recent memory.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jennifer Jo Cobb