Nascar teams similar to or like Jeremy Clements Racing
American professional stock car racing team. Wikipedia
The 32nd season of the Nationwide Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by the NASCAR in the United States. Contested over thirty-three races and started on February 23, 2013 at Daytona International Speedway, with the DRIVE4COPD 300, and ended on November 16 with the Ford EcoBoost 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Wikipedia
Sentences forJeremy Clements Racing
- The team purchases engines from Clements Racing Engines.
- In 2021, Sam Hunt Racing replaced Troconis with former Jeremy Clements Racing crew chief Andrew Abbott, and he has yet to find another crew chief job for 2021.
- After retiring from pro football, McFadden is currently a pit crew member for various NASCAR teams, currently working as a gasman for Jeremy Clements Racing.
- The No. 51 Chevy of Jeremy Clements Racing used a paint scheme resembling Rowdy Burns' Exxon car, but with RepairableVehicles.com as the sponsor, at the 2019 Xfinity Darlington race.
- Also, Wayne Carroll Jr. moved from the No. 6 JDM car to crew chief Howard in the No. 15 in 2021, replacing Mark Setzer, who left the team to be the crew chief for the No. 51 of Jeremy Clements and his team.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jeremy Clements Racing