People similar to or like Jerry Wolman
American developer in Washington, D.C. and owned the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League in the 1960s. Wikipedia
The Washington Capitals (colloquially known as the Caps) are a professional ice hockey team based in Washington, D.C. They compete in the National Hockey League (NHL) as a member of the East Division. The Capitals are owned by Monumental Sports & Entertainment, headed by Ted Leonsis. Wikipedia
Sentences forJerry Wolman
- He sold the park to Philadelphia Eagles' owner Jerry Wolman in 1964, taking a $1 million loss on his purchase of just 10 years earlier.
- Snider made his proposal to the league, which chose the Philadelphia group—including Snider, Bill Putnam, Jerome Schiff and Philadelphia Eagles owner Jerry Wolman—over the Baltimore group.
- Ground was broken on the arena on June 1, 1966, by Jerry Wolman and then-Philadelphia Mayor James Tate as the home of the NHL's expansion Philadelphia Flyers.
- Three months after the 1969 NFL draft, financially distressed owner Jerry Wolman sold the Eagles on May 1, 1969 to trucking millionaire Leonard Tose.
- Then in May 1964, Jerry Wolman, who had just bought the Philadelphia Eagles in February, brought the stadium ownership back to town, paying $757,000 for it as part of a larger real estate deal.
- The project, which would become the world's second tallest building at opening, was conceived and owned by Jerry Wolman in late 1964.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jerry Wolman