Settlements similar to or like Jhansi
Historic city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Wikipedia
- The Sarvatobhadra temple in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, for example, is dated to the early 6th century and features the ten avatars of Vishnu.
- Along with Gwalior from Shinde and Jhansi from the Peshwa, all of these territories became princely states acknowledging British control.
- Jhansi is the largest city in Bundelkhand and is a major cultural, educational, transport and economic hub.
- The city is connected to the Jhansi by the National Highway 75, towards the south of the city.
- In 1849 authority over the Bundelkhand Agency was placed briefly under the Commissioner for the Saugor and Nerbudda Territories, who appointed a political assistant based at Jhansi.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jhansi