F1 drivers similar to or like Jim Hall (racing driver)
Retired American racing driver, race car constructor, and team owner. Wikipedia
American automobile racer and the only American-born driver to win the Formula One World Drivers' Championship (Mario Andretti, an Italian American driver, won the World Drivers' Championship in 1978, but was not born in the United States). He also scored three wins at each of the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 12 Hours of Sebring sports car races. Wikipedia
Sentences forJim Hall (racing driver)
- This win was the last for veteran car owner and driver Jim Hall who retired from the sport at the end of 1996.
- McLaren noticed that his team's cars were less innovative than the Chaparrals of rival driver/designer Jim Hall, but their superior reliability was rewarded by race and championship victories.
- A 1986 carnival scene was filmed later that week at the Jim Hall Racing Club in Oxnard, California.
- The victory put him in a tie atop the USRRC Drivers' Championship standings with Jim Hall, who he invited to share the victory lap.
- Sporadic success continued for Elva in the early part of that year, with Jim Hall winning at Sebring and Loyer at Montlhéry.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jim Hall (racing driver)