College coaches similar to or like Jim McElwain
American football coach who is currently the head coach at Central Michigan University. Wikipedia
American football coach who has been the head football coach at the University of Alabama since 2007. Saban previously served as head coach of the National Football League's Miami Dolphins and at three other universities: Louisiana State University (LSU), Michigan State University, and the University of Toledo. Wikipedia
American football coach who is currently the head football coach at the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss). Kiffin formerly served as the offensive coordinator for the USC Trojans football team from 2005 to 2006, head coach of the National Football League's Oakland Raiders from 2007 to 2008, head coach of the University of Tennessee Volunteers college football team in 2009, and head coach of the Trojans from 2010 to 2013. Wikipedia
American football coach who is currently the head coach at Arkansas State University. Jones previously served as a special assistant to the head coach and offensive analyst at the University of Alabama from 2018 to 2020, the head coach at the University of Tennessee from 2013 to 2017, the University of Cincinnati from 2010 to 2012 and Central Michigan University from 2007 to 2009. Wikipedia
List of college football head coaches with non-consecutive tenure, meaning that an individual was a head coach at a college or university for a period, departed, and then returned to the same college or university in the same capacity. This list includes only head coaches. Wikipedia
Sentences forJim McElwain
- Florida's defeat in this game sealed the fate of the Gators' Head Coach Jim McElwain, who was fired within a few days of the crushing loss.
- Former coach Jim McElwain usually allowed his senior players to decide which uniform combination the team wore for each game.
- In the game, the Rams were led by former Crimson Tide offensive coordinator Jim McElwain and received $1.5 million to play the game at Bryant–Denny Stadium.
- On December 13, 2011, Colorado State hired Alabama offensive coordinator Jim McElwain to take over as head coach.
- Going into the season, the Florida football program, under the new leadership of Jim McElwain, was largely thought of as undergoing a rebuilding process.
- The Crimson Tide then went on to defeat Colorado State, which was coached by Alabama's former offensive coordinator Jim McElwain, 31–6.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jim McElwain