Officeholders similar to or like Jody Hice
American politician, radio show host, and political activist serving as the U.S. Representative for Georgia's 10th congressional district since 2015. Wikipedia
American attorney and politician who served as the U.S. representative for Georgia's 9th congressional district from 2013 to 2021. A member of the Republican Party, he previously served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2007, representing the 27th district, which includes portions of Hall County, Lumpkin County and White County. Wikipedia
American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Georgia's 6th congressional district. Once represented by former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Senator Johnny Isakson, includes many of Atlanta's affluent northern suburbs, such as Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Brookhaven, and parts of Tucker and Marietta. Wikipedia
American attorney, politician, and former talk radio host serving as the U.S. Representative for Louisiana's 4th congressional district. Also the chairman of the House Republican Study Committee, a coalition of socially- and fiscally-conservative members of the larger House Republican Conference. Wikipedia
Sentences forJody Hice
- Woodall won the Republican primary with about 56% of the vote against Jody Hice.
- The district is currently represented by Republican Jody Hice, and includes a large swath of urban and rural territory between Atlanta and Augusta.
- The incumbent is Republican Jody Hice, who has represented the district since 2015.
- Representatives Jody Hice and Barry Loudermilk voted against the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- The incumbent is Republican Jody Hice, who was re-elected with 62.9% of the vote in 2018.
- He was succeeded by fellow Republican Jody Hice.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jody Hice