Nascar teams similar to or like Joe Gibbs Racing
American professional stock car racing organization owned and operated by former Washington Redskins (Now the Washington Football Team) coach Joe Gibbs, which first started racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1991. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series. Co-owned by three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Tony Stewart and Haas Automation founder Gene Haas. Wikipedia
Sentences forJoe Gibbs Racing
- Heading into the 2013 season, Busch merged his No. 54 Nationwide Series team with Joe Gibbs Racing as part of a multi-year contract extension with the team.
- Also dead were the plane's pilots, Richard Tracy and Elizabeth Morrison, Joe Jackson, director of the DuPont Motorsports program, and Scott Lathram, who worked for Joe Gibbs Racing as a helicopter pilot.
- In August, Busch announced that he would be joining Joe Gibbs Racing for the 2008 season, replacing J. J. Yeley in the No. 18 Toyota.
- In 2009, Stewart, who had been driving for Joe Gibbs Racing, made a deal with Haas to drive for the team and in return receive a 50% stake in it.
- In what proved to be a temporary retirement, Gibbs pursued an interest in NASCAR by founding Joe Gibbs Racing.
- To date, he is the most successful driver for Joe Gibbs Racing with 33 wins and 2 championships (2002 and 2005).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Joe Gibbs Racing