Nascar drivers similar to or like Joe Ruttman
Retired American stock car racing driver who competed in NASCAR's Sprint Cup Series, Nationwide Series, and Camping World Truck Series. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver who competed in both the Busch Series and NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series. Stan Boyd made his NASCAR debut in the 1998 Memphis race driving for EVI Motorsports, starting 35th and finishing 29th after ignition failure late in the race. Wikipedia
American former stock car driver and current racing commentator, who raced from 1978 to 2014 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup and Sprint Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series). Older brother of 2000 Cup Series champion Bobby Labonte, and the father of former Nationwide Series driver Justin Labonte. Wikipedia
Sentences forJoe Ruttman
- In 1981, he finished second in the USAC Stock Cars championship standings, behind Joe Ruttman.
- Waltrip's car was subsequently pushed down low into Joe Ruttman and went spinning wildly to the infield.
- Waltrip's car slowed and was collected by driver Joe Ruttman's car, both cars sliding sideways several hundred feet on the grassy infield.
- In 2001, Joe Ruttman was the first driver to win the race from the pole position.
- Marcis was a lap down, but made up the lap when the race leader Joe Ruttman spun out and Marcis passed him.
- Joe Ruttman won the inaugural event, while Kyle Busch is the final champion after winning in 2019.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Joe Ruttman