Nascar drivers similar to or like Joey Coulter
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver. He last competed part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 05 Chevrolet Silverado for Athenian Motorsports, and part-time in the Xfinity Series, driving the No. 05 Chevrolet Camaro for Athenian Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 96 Toyota Camry for Gaunt Brothers Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for Joe Gibbs Racing. Until the 2021 season, Dillon spent his entire NASCAR career driving for Richard Childress Racing and teams affiliated with them, and if not, other Chevrolet teams. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver. Newberry began his racing career in go-karts in 2000; later moving to full-bodied stock cars, he competed in the SRL Southwest Tour in 2007, then moved to USAC competition in 2008, racing in the Ford Focus Midget Car Series; he scored one win during the 2008 season, ending the year fourth in series points. Wikipedia
Sentences forJoey Coulter
- Piquet finished 10th in points and was a finalist for Most Popular Driver and runner-up to Joey Coulter for Rookie of the Year.
- It seemed as though Crafton's 88 team would wrap up both championships when he crashed on lap 136 with Joey Coulter and Brennan Newberry.
- Matt Crafton and Joey Coulter would inherit the top two positions, and the two would swap the lead for the final 30 laps until Crafton prevailed, taking his 3rd career Truck win since 2011.
- James Buescher led the first 55 laps, and on lap 37, rookie Joey Coulter cut down a tire and crashed into the turn 2 wall, bringing out the first caution of the race.
- For 2013, Busch hired former Richard Childress Racing driver Joey Coulter to drive the No. 18.
- Piquet would finish 10th in his inaugural NASCAR season, but came runner up to Joey Coulter for rookie of the year honors.
- In 2013, GunBroker.com sponsored Joey Coulter in select Camping World Truck Series races.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Joey Coulter