Nascar drivers similar to or like Joey Gase
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver. He competes full-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 11 Chevrolet Camaro for Kaulig Racing and part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Kaulig Racing, and the No. 77 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Spire Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 96 Toyota Camry for Gaunt Brothers Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for Joe Gibbs Racing. Until the 2021 season, Dillon spent his entire NASCAR career driving for Richard Childress Racing and teams affiliated with them, and if not, other Chevrolet teams. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forJoey Gase
- At Talladega and Indianapolis Joey Gase drove the No. 15 finishing 21st and 25th respectively.
- The team made its 2018 season debut with driver Joey Gase driving the car at Las Vegas.
- Joey Gase, a NASCAR Xfinity Series driver, carried a photograph of Wilson on the rear of his No. 52 car to promote awareness of eye, organ and tissue donation.
- At the Xfinity Series race at Mid-Ohio, Chastain and Joey Gase made contact multiple times on the final lap, eventually leading Gase to spin off track.
- On the backstretch with 50 to go, Elliott shunted Joey Gase, which sent him into the outside wall and down the track, bringing out the eighth caution.
- During a round of green flag pit stops, the caution came out for a wreck involving Joey Gase.
- At the end of 2018, MBM Motorsports took over Go Green Racing's No. 35 team and driver Joey Gase.
- In late April, the team announced their intention to enter a second car in the Digital Ally 400 at Kansas, leading to Joey Gase driving the No. 46 Camry in the race.
- Joey Gase brought out the sixth caution two laps later when he suffered a tire failure and slammed the wall in Turn 2.
- The second caution flew on lap 124 when Joey Gase, coming off turn 2, got turned by Aric Almirola and hit inside backstretch wall head-on.
- Joey Gase was in the car for four races, failing to make Texas in November, Will Kimmel ran at Kentucky and Kansas, Travis Kvapil returning for the two Pocono races and Eddie MacDonald in Loudon.
- Another incident at Talladega left Chris Cockrum mad at Smithley; Smithley turned Cockrum off Turn 2, collecting Joey Gase in the process.
- In 2019, it was announced that Joey Gase would be driving the No. 66 car in the Cup Series part-time, with engines that they acquired from the buyout of Triad Racing Technologies.
- The race restarted on lap 160 and the eighth caution flew six laps later for a three-car wreck in the backstretch involving D. J. Kennington and Joey Gase.
- In 2018, the team planned to run a limited schedule with Joey Gase after Falk partnered with Go FAS Racing, but the team did not make any attempts in the season.
- Caution flew for the sixth time on lap 190 after Joey Gase rear-ended the wall in turn 3.
- Joey Gase spun and collected Daniel Suarez, sending the race into overtime.
- Joey Gase returned to the seat of the No. 32 Go FAS Racing Ford.
- In 2018, Starr joined Jimmy Means Racing for a full season replacing Joey Gase.
- On April 17, 2018, it was announced that NASCAR Xfinity Series driver Joey Gase would drive the car at Talladega with sponsorship from Gase's Xfinity Series sponsor, Sparks Energy.
- Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. got loose, hit the back of Joey Gase and sent them both into the wall.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Joey Gase