Musical artists similar to or like Joey Kramer
American drummer and is the drummer for the hard rock band Aerosmith. Wikipedia
Sentences forJoey Kramer
- In the midst of the tour, Perry completed work on his fifth solo album, Have Guitar, Will Travel and drummer Joey Kramer released his autobiography, Hit Hard.
- Only a week before rehearsals, drummer Joey Kramer was suffering from depression, having grieved the loss of his father a few years prior.
- These include placing the guitar on the floor and beating it with his shirt and having drummer Joey Kramer beat a rhythm over the strings with his drumsticks.
- Then Ray Tabano joined and eventually Joey Kramer joined (who coined the name "Aerosmith") in replacing Tyler on drums so he could focus on vocals.
- "Walk This Way" starts with a two-measure drum beat intro by Joey Kramer, followed by the well-known guitar riff by Perry.
- "He had that bassline. And when Joey Kramer came in, he played on the twos and fours instead of the ones and threes, so he was playing on the backside of it. When we heard that, we went, 'Oh, boy! Magic.'"
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Joey Kramer