Nascar drivers similar to or like Joey Logano
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forJoey Logano
- In 2008, 18-year-old Joey Logano was scheduled to run several late-season races in preparation for running the full 2009 season.
- He won $50,000 for winning segment No. 1 but got into an early accident in the second segment collecting Joey Logano.
- Hamlin's 2013 season began with an on-and-off track feud with former teammate Joey Logano.
- At Fontana, Busch dominated the weekend, winning both the Nationwide and Sprint Cup races; in the Sprint Cup race he passed a crashing Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin for the win.
- He would go on to finish 4th in the final standings, with Joey Logano winning the championship.
- The race also had the closest finish at Bristol in series history, 0.019 seconds over teammate Joey Logano.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Joey Logano