Nascar drivers similar to or like Joey Logano
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forJoey Logano
- On August 25, 2008, Joe Gibbs Racing announced that 18-year-old Joey Logano would replace Stewart as the driver of the No.
- In 2008, 18-year-old Joey Logano was scheduled to run several late-season races in preparation for running the full 2009 season.
- Ford had last won a drivers' championship in the Cup Series with Joey Logano in 2018.
- Hamlin's 2013 season began with an on-and-off track feud with former teammate Joey Logano.
- However, due to a late-race incident when Joey Logano blocked him on the last restart, Stewart ended up in 22nd place at the bottom of the lead lap.
- At Fontana, Busch dominated the weekend, winning both the Nationwide and Sprint Cup races; in the Sprint Cup race he passed a crashing Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin for the win.
- The race also had the closest finish at Bristol in series history, 0.019 seconds over teammate Joey Logano.
- He would go on to finish 4th in the final standings, with Joey Logano winning the championship.
- In the Kobalt 400 at Las Vegas, Busch collided with Joey Logano as the two battled for a top-five finish on the final lap.
- 1 but got into an early accident in the second segment collecting Joey Logano.
- Drivers Kelly Bires, Drew Herring, and Joey Logano also took turns in the 18.
- In both races the fans erupted with applause in support for Kenseth when, at Texas, Joey Logano cut a tire and spun out to finish 40th.
- The next week at Charlotte, Harvick would win the pole and would lead 155 laps before having electrical problems on lap 154 at the same time Joey Logano had a tire problem and hit the wall.
- He then ended Joey Logano's Dover streak by winning the Dover NNS race on May 31, 2014 edging Trevor Bayne by 9 seconds (29 car-lengths) after a side-by-side battle with Bayne with 20–15 laps to go.
- However, on a restart on lap 246, Johnson was slow to get up to speed and was subsequently touched and spun by Joey Logano, costing Johnson a shot at the win and giving the race to Matt Kenseth.
- During the Hollywood Casino 400, he led the most laps, but with five laps to go he was unable to keep Joey Logano behind him.
- 20 more wins in a single season than the car ever had in an individual season being driven by Tony Stewart or Joey Logano.
- Part of a Cup drivers-only coverage, he worked alongside Joey Logano and Clint Bowyer in the broadcast booth.
- This allowed Joey Logano, who was second at the time, to win the race.
- 20 was shared by Hamlin, Kyle Busch, and Stewart for nine races before defending NASCAR Camping World East Series champion Joey Logano was named the driver of the 20 for the rest of the season's races except for Loudon (which Stewart won in the No.
- At Talladega, Kenseth started 4th and led 39 of the first 71 laps and got caught up in a late-race wreck with Joey Logano and Danica Patrick causing Kenseth to barrel-roll onto his roof.
- 20 Toyota, replacing Joey Logano with the team.
- After a second-place finish in the Nationwide Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Busch won the Sprint Cup Series AdvoCare 500 at the track, taking the lead with thirty laps to go and beating Joey Logano for the victory, securing a spot in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
- After a slow start to the season, Kenseth picked up his performance and came back to contend with Clint Bowyer and Joey Logano for a spot in the playoffs starting with a second-place finish at Watkins Glen, the highest finish of his career on a road course.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Joey Logano