Nascar drivers similar to or like John Andretti
American race car driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Andretti
- Michael followed in his father's footsteps by winning the IndyCar title, with Mario's nephew John Andretti joining the series in 1988.
- During a pit stop sequence while under caution for a crash by teammate John Andretti Kanaan improved from 12th to 4th place.
- Busch is only the third driver to cross over between NASCAR and NHRA, the other two being Richard Petty and John Andretti.
- Hunter-Reay struggled to qualify for the race and on Bump Day at 5:52 p.m. Hunter-Reay was bumped from the field by John Andretti.
- The father/son team returned in with Mario's nephew John.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Andretti