People similar to or like John Dehner
American actor and animator. Wikipedia
American film and television actor and director. Well known for a number of TV roles from the 1960s through the 1980s, including his portrayal of Briscoe Darling Jr. in several episodes of The Andy Griffith Show, as Jesse Duke in The Dukes of Hazzard during 1979–1985, as Mad Jack in the NBC television series The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams, as well as the titular character's father, Buck Webb, in CBS's The Doris Day Show. Wikipedia
American actor, film director, race car driver, and entrepreneur. The recipient of numerous awards, including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, three Golden Globe Awards, a Screen Actors Guild Award, a Primetime Emmy Award, the Cecil B. DeMille Award, and the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award. Wikipedia
American actor, who had professional credits in nearly 7,000 radio shows and commercials, appearances in 200 television series and television films, and in over 60 films. Soule's voice work on television included his 15-year role (1968–1983) as Batman on several animated series that were either devoted to or involved the fictional "Dark Knight" superhero. Wikipedia
American actor who is credited in over 300 film and television productions. Best known for his role as Otis Campbell, the town drunk on CBS's The Andy Griffith Show and for voicing Owl in the first four original Winnie the Pooh shorts and later The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Wikipedia
American philanthropist, producer, and nightclub comedian, singer, and actor whose career spanned five decades. He created and starred in one of the most successful and long-running situation comedies in the history of American network television, the eponymous Danny Thomas Show. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Dehner
- In the show's 1960 episode "So Young the Savage Land", she played Beth Brayden, who becomes disillusioned with her rancher-husband Jim (John Dehner) when he turns to violence to protect their property.
- Doris Martin, still working for Today's World, now has a new editor, Cy Bennett, played by character actor John Dehner, and she is now a full-time staff writer, and later an associate editor.
- There he murders the boy's father (John Dehner), a Doberman pinscher breeder, and waits for Lieberman, who is on his way to the farm to warn Mr. Wheelock of Mengele's intention to kill him.
- Burning for revenge, Moreau seeks out de Maynes' fencing instructor, Doutreval (John Dehner), and trains diligently in secret for weeks, while also performing with the troupe.
- He comes across an old flame, Marcy Overton (Jean Willes), who is married to his friend, Colonel Overton (John Dehner).
- The Westerner stars Brian Keith as amiable, unexceptional cowhand/drifter Dave Blassingame, and features John Dehner as rakish Burgundy Smith, who appeared in three episodes.
- After only two episodes, Morrow was replaced by John Dehner as "society" Dr. Charles Claver.
- The film is presented in a pseudo-documentary style, with a tongue-in-cheek narrator (unbilled John Dehner) providing historical background and context, and periodically interrupting the story to point out animated charts illustrating strategic positions of various groups.
- Though he is on the run—and over the objections of his fellow bank robbers, Taylor Swope (John Dehner) and Dink Wells (Noah Beery Jr.), who just want to escape the law—Harold is intent to remain in town until he can see this George Temple face-to-face.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Dehner