Musical artists similar to or like John Farnham
British-born Australian singer. Wikipedia
English-born Australian pop singer who has released nineteen studio albums, three extended plays, nineteen compilation albums, six live albums, seventeen video albums, seventy-four singles, twenty-five music videos and twelve soundtracks. His career has mostly been as a solo artist but he replaced Glenn Shorrock as lead singer of Little River Band during 1982–1985. Wikipedia
Australian pop singer who has won and been nominated for Australian music and entertainment awards, including Australian Recording Industry Association Awards,<ref name="ARIAlistAwards">ARIA Music Awards for John Farnham: Countdown Music and Video Awards, and King of Pop Awards. Wikipedia
British-Australian singer, songwriter, actress, entrepreneur and activist. Four-time Grammy Award winner whose chart career includes five US number ones and another ten Top Tens on Billboard's Hot 100, and two Billboard 200 number-one albums: If You Love Me, Let Me Know and Have You Never Been Mellow (1975). Wikipedia
Australian music critic, journalist, record producer and musical entrepreneur. The talent co-ordinator, on-air interviewer, and music news presenter on the former popular music program Countdown and is widely recognised for his trademark Stetson hat, which he has regularly worn in public since the 1980s (it is commonly mistaken for an Akubra). Wikipedia
Australian singer who has long been regarded as one of the finest exponents of jazz, soul and R&B idioms. She had commercial success as a solo artist in Australia, with "It's a Man's Man's World", "Heading in the Right Direction" and "Stares and Whispers" in the 1970s and "Say I Love You" in the 1980s. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Farnham
- The album's single, a version of John Farnham's "You're the Voice", received moderate airplay on rock stations and hit number 20 on the Mainstream Rock chart.
- In 2007, the event-management company Leading Edge sued Te Kanawa for breach of contract after she cancelled a concert with Australian singer John Farnham.
- Soul Deep became Barnes' sixth Australian number one album and included the track "When Something Is Wrong with My Baby" with John Farnham.
- Jones collaborated with Australian pop singer John Farnham in 2005 and released the live album John Farnham & Tom Jones – Together in Concert.
- Nicks toured in Australia and New Zealand with popular Australian performer John Farnham.
- The group have undergone numerous personnel changes, with over 30 members since their formation, including John Farnham as lead singer after Shorrock departed in 1982.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Farnham