People similar to or like John Forsythe
American stage, film/television actor, producer, narrator, drama teacher and philanthropist whose career spanned six decades. Wikipedia
American actor, comedian, television producer, southern gospel singer, and writer whose career spanned seven decades in music and television. Tony Award nominee for two roles, and gained prominence in the starring role in director Elia Kazan's film A Face in the Crowd before he became better known for his television roles, playing the lead roles of Andy Taylor in the sitcom The Andy Griffith Show (1960–1968) and Ben Matlock in the legal drama Matlock (1986–1995). Wikipedia
American actor, comedian, writer, singer, and dancer, whose award-winning career has spanned seven decades. Van Dyke first gained recognition on radio and Broadway, then became known for his role as Rob Petrie on the CBS television sitcom The Dick Van Dyke Show, which ran from 1961 to 1966. Wikipedia
American philanthropist, producer, and nightclub comedian, singer, and actor whose career spanned five decades. He created and starred in one of the most successful and long-running situation comedies in the history of American network television, the eponymous Danny Thomas Show. Wikipedia
American actor, director, producer and screenwriter whose career spans over six decades. He has been nominated for 15 Academy Awards, including four for Best Actor, four for Best Picture, two for Best Director, three for Original Screenplay, and one for Adapted Screenplay – winning Best Director for Reds (1981). Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Forsythe
- John Forsythe, who played the unseen Charlie Townsend, recorded his lines in an audio studio and was never on set.
- During this period, Leachman appeared opposite John Forsythe on the anthology Alfred Hitchcock Presents in an episode titled "Premonition" (1955).
- He directed only the fourth of the 93 50-minute episodes, entitled "I Saw the Whole Thing" with John Forsythe.
- John Forsythe reprised his role as the unseen Charlie's voice from the original series.
- This was John Forsythe's final film appearance before his retirement and his death in 2010.
- O'Hara thought the film was so bad that neither she nor her family saw it, though she enjoyed working with John Forsythe.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Forsythe