People similar to or like John Goodman
American actor. Wikipedia
American actor, director, writer, producer and former firefighter. He has starred in a number of successful movies, including Reservoir Dogs (1992), Desperado (1995), Con Air (1997), Armageddon (1998), The Grey Zone (2001), Ghost World (2001), Big Fish (2003), and The Death of Stalin (2017). Wikipedia
American actor, comedian, and writer. Known for his deadpan delivery, he first rose to fame on Saturday Night Live, a series of performances that earned him his first Emmy Award, and later starred in comedy films—including Meatballs (1979), Caddyshack (1980), Stripes (1981), Tootsie (1982), Ghostbusters (1984), Ghostbusters II (1989), What About Bob? (1991), Groundhog Day (1993), and Kingpin (1996). Wikipedia
American voice actor, who has appeared in almost 400 roles, including Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Pete and the Tasmanian Devil. Born in Youngstown, Ohio, Cummings relocated to New Orleans, where he designed and painted Mardi Gras floats, worked as a river boat deck hand and sang and played drums in the regionally-successful rock band Fusion. Wikipedia
American composer of film scores. He has consistently collaborated with the Coen brothers, having scored most of their films, including Blood Simple, Raising Arizona, Fargo, The Big Lebowski, No Country For Old Men, Burn After Reading, Hail, Caesar! and The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. Wikipedia
Partial list of actors who have played the role of a real or fictitious President of the United States in films or television. John Tyler remains the only president to never have been portrayed in the media. Wikipedia
American actor, writer, producer, director, and comedian. Known for his role as Tom Haverford on the NBC series Parks and Recreation and as creator and star of the Netflix series Master of None (2015–) for which he won several acting and writing awards, including two Emmys and a Golden Globe, which was the first award received by an Asian American actor for acting on television. Wikipedia
American actor and former rapper who is the recipient of several accolades, including two Academy Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, a BAFTA award, a Golden Globe Award and a Primetime Emmy Award. Time magazine named him one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2019. Wikipedia
American actor, comedian, and writer. Best known for his roles in the Rob Reiner mockumentary film This Is Spinal Tap; the Christopher Guest mockumentaries Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, For Your Consideration, and Mascots; and the Anchorman films; as well as for his television roles on Fernwood 2 Night, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Modern Family. Wikipedia
American actor and voice actor, known for his roles as Dr. Mark Devanow in Mad About You (1992–1999, 2019), Paul Lassiter in Spin City (1996–2002) and Andy in Curb Your Enthusiasm (2002–2020); as well as for portraying Arthur in A Serious Man (2009). Also known for his voice performances in various Pixar films such as A Bug's Life , Cars (2006), Toy Story 3 (2010), Cars 2 (2011) and Inside Out (2015). Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Goodman
- John Goodman appears as a recurring character throughout the season as Vice Dean Laybourne, the head of Greendale's air conditioning repair school, and is a foe for Dean Pelton.
- Dan (John Goodman) finds sporadic work as a construction contractor and faces a strained relationship with his irresponsible and womanizing father (Ned Beatty).
- Roseanne is another TV show based in Illinois (albeit not in Chicago itself) to feature the Bears as the consensus household favorite, as 'Dan Connor' John Goodman is seen wearing Bears hats in several episodes.
- During some guest appearances, he resurrected the Blues Brothers musical act with frequent host John Goodman in place of Belushi.
- Appearing alongside Jeff Bridges and John Goodman, Hoffman played Brandt, the smug personal assistant of the titular character.
- The TV version added John Goodman as Mitch and Diane Lane as Stella.
- He played the ruthless editor Walter Burns opposite John Slattery as Hildy Johnson and John Goodman as Sheriff Hartman, for which he received Tony, Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle award nominations.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Goodman