Nascar drivers similar to or like John Hunter Nemechek
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Hunter Nemechek
- Because of this, he missed the rest of the season while John Hunter Nemechek took over the No. 36 for the final three races.
- He is the father of John Hunter Nemechek, who competes full-time in the Truck Series for Kyle Busch Motorsports and who previously drove for NEMCO in that series.
- Nemechek's son, John Hunter, would win two consecutive Truck Series races at Gateway and Iowa.
- Nemechek and his son John Hunter made motorsports history at ISM Raceway in early November 2019 by being the first father-son duo to race in all three main series in one weekend.
- The 87 has recently run as a start and park to fund the primary 8 for John Hunter Nemechek.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Hunter Nemechek