Musical artists similar to or like John Kahn
American electric and acoustic bassist. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter and guitarist, best known for being a principal songwriter, the lead guitarist and a vocalist with the rock band the Grateful Dead, of which he was a founding member and which came to prominence during the counterculture of the 1960s. Viewed by many as the leader or "spokesman" of the group. Wikipedia
Mexican and American guitarist who rose to fame in the late 1960s and early 1970s with his band Santana, which pioneered a fusion of rock 'n' roll and Latin American jazz. Its sound featured his melodic, blues-based lines set against Latin and African rhythms played on percussion instruments not generally heard in rock, such as timbales and congas. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Kahn
- The one constant member besides Garcia himself was bassist John Kahn, who served as Garcia's principal musical collaborator outside of the Grateful Dead after 1970.
- He had the third-longest tenure in the band next to Garcia and bassist John Kahn, who had been members for the band's entire history.
- With Lowell George no longer available, the album was finished with Jerry Garcia Band bassist John Kahn producing and taking over the organ seat for the troubled Godchaux.
- Opening for some Grateful Dead shows in the summer of 1974, with John Kahn, bassist of the Jerry Garcia Band, eventually earned her a seat in that group as a backing vocalist in the late 1970s.
- He and John Kahn produced the 1970 album Not Mellowed with Age, by Southern Comfort (CBS S 64125).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Kahn