Officeholders similar to or like John Kerry
American politician and diplomat serving as the United States Special Presidential Envoy for Climate. Wikipedia
American politician, diplomat, lawyer, writer, and public speaker who served as the 67th United States secretary of state from 2009 to 2013, as a United States senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, and as First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Clinton became the first woman to be nominated for president of the United States by a major political party when she won the Democratic Party nomination in 2016. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Kerry
- John Kerry used the song during his 2004 presidential campaign and several Democratic Congressional candidates used it as a celebratory tune in 2006.
- Unmarried and divorced women were far more likely to vote for Democrat John Kerry than for Republican George W. Bush in the 2004 presidential election.
- In 2004, Massachusetts senator John Kerry who won the Democratic nomination for President of the United States narrowly lost to incumbent George W. Bush.
- Katz admitted later that he did not believe Democrats who warned that the campaign would benefit Bush and not opponent John Kerry.
- Fifty-nine percent of Protestants voted for Bush, along with 52% of Catholics (even though John Kerry was Catholic).
- John Kerry, Democratic presidential candidate in 2004, did not support same-sex marriage.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Kerry