People similar to or like John Lithgow
American actor, poet, author, and singer. Wikipedia
American actor, musician, singer, comedian and author. American Comedy Award, four Drama Desk Awards and has also been nominated for two Academy Awards and four Grammy Awards. Wikipedia
American actor, writer, producer, and former fashion model. Involved in acting from a young age, he made his film debut in John Huston's Prizzi's Honor (1985), and continued to play a variety of supporting roles in films such as Woody Allen's Deconstructing Harry (1997), Sam Mendes' Road to Perdition (2002), and Steven Spielberg's The Terminal (2004). Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Lithgow
- The man, Jerry Whittaker (John Lithgow), is eventually revealed to be someone whom Barney thought was his uncle.
- The show myriad awards, including two Golden Globes won by Hall and John Lithgow for their roles as Dexter Morgan and Arthur Mitchell, respectively.
- Mark Hamill, Billy Dee Williams, and Anthony Daniels reprised their roles as Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian, and C-3PO respectively, with John Lithgow voicing Yoda.
- In June 2015, John Lithgow was cast as Winston Churchill, and Matt Smith was cast as Prince Philip; Foy was confirmed as Queen Elizabeth II.
- John Lithgow played Churchill in The Crown (2016–2019).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Lithgow