Musical artists similar to or like John McVie
British bass guitarist, best known as a member of the rock bands John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers from 1964 to 1967 and Fleetwood Mac since 1967. Wikipedia
British musician whose greatest success came with his role as guitarist, singer and songwriter with the blues rock band Fleetwood Mac between 1968 and 1972. He released three albums as a solo artist from 1975 to 1979, recorded albums with Otis Spann, Chris Youlden, and Tramp, and worked with his former Fleetwood Mac colleagues Jeremy Spencer and Christine McVie on some of their solo projects. Wikipedia
Fleetwood Mac are a British-American rock band, originally formed in London. Formed in July 1967, the group originally consisted of lead guitarist and vocalist Peter Green, slide guitarist and vocalist Jeremy Spencer, bassist Bob Brunning and drummer Mick Fleetwood. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn McVie
- According to bassist John McVie, a "physically ugly" confrontation between Nicks and Buckingham ensued when Nicks angrily challenged Buckingham's decision to leave the band.
- Under the Skin features Buckingham on almost all instruments, with the exception of two tracks that feature Fleetwood Mac's rhythm section of John McVie and Mick Fleetwood.
- Bob Brunning was temporarily employed on bass guitar (Green's first choice, Bluesbreakers' bassist John McVie, was not yet ready to join the band).
- Fleetwood, whose surname was merged with that of the group's bassist John "Mac" McVie to form the name of the band, was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998.
- The Bluesbreakers then consisted of Green, Fleetwood, John McVie and Mayall.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John McVie