Serial killers similar to or like John Straffen
English serial killer who was the longest-serving prisoner in British history. Wikipedia
English murderer, popularly known as the "Chocolate Cream Killer", who carried out a series of poisonings in Brighton during the early 1870s. Edmunds purchased confectionery from a local shop and laced them with strychnine before returning them to be sold to unsuspecting members of the public. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Straffen
- The November 2007 death of John Straffen, who had spent 55 years in prison for murdering three children, meant that Brady became the longest-serving prisoner in England and Wales.
- In July 1951 Number 1 Camden Crescent was the scene of an abduction when John Straffen took five-year-old Brenda Goddard and later killed her.
- The British serial killer John Straffen committed a murder on the way to see Shockproof at the cinema in 1951.
- The Broadmoor Sirens were installed in 1952 after John Straffen escaped from Broadmoor and murdered a child in Farley Hill, Berkshire.
- A report by the Nottingham Evening Post of Mills's arrest for the crime is shown on screen during the narrated introduction to the film, amongst others from across Europe reporting crimes by youths, including John Straffen.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Straffen