Clergies similar to or like John Wesley
English cleric, theologian, and evangelist, who was a leader of a revival movement within the Church of England known as Methodism. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Wesley
- A form of Protestantism known as Methodism is the third largest Christian practice and grew out of Anglicanism through John Wesley.
- The original beliefs of Jacobus Arminius himself are commonly defined as Arminianism, but more broadly, the term may embrace the teachings of Hugo Grotius, John Wesley, and others as well.
- She often expresses a maxim often attributed to John Wesley: "Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can."
- In the same week, Charles' brother and future founder of Methodism, John Wesley was also converted after a long period of inward struggle.
- Sprung from Methodist and Wesleyan roots, it arose out of meetings at an urban mission on Azusa Street in Los Angeles.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Wesley