Musical artists similar to or like John Williamson (singer)
Australian country music and folk music singer-songwriter multi-instrumentalist, television host and conservationist. Wikipedia
Genre of popular music that originated with blues, old-time music, and various types of American folk music including Appalachian, Cajun, and the cowboy Western music styles of New Mexico, Red Dirt, Tejano, and Texas country. Its popularized roots originate in the Southern United States of the early 1920s. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohn Williamson (singer)
- Created by Dorothy Wall in 1933, the character appeared in several books and has been the subject of films, TV series, merchandise, and a 1986 environmental song by John Williamson.
- Her Australian accent, song subject matter and collaborations with established balladeers John Williamson and Paul Kelly link her to the oldest traditions of Australian country music.
- Meldrum moved around during childhood and grew up largely with one of his grandmothers in Quambatook where he attended the local primary school alongside future country music artist, John Williamson.
- In March 2010, Russell Crowe & The Ordinary Fear of God's version of the John Williamson song "Winter Green" was included on a new compilation album The Absolute Best of John Williamson: 40 Years True Blue, commemorating the singer-songwriter's milestone of 40 years in the Australian music industry.
- Illawarra's performance inspired Australian folk singer John Williamson to write a song about the match.
- Under the name "Somerset", the group appeared on GTV-9's talent-quest programme New Faces, winning their way to the finals, only to be beaten by John Williamson.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: John Williamson (singer)