People similar to or like Johnny Cash
American singer, songwriter, musician, and actor. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, businesswoman, and humanitarian, known primarily for her work in country music. After achieving success as a songwriter for others, Parton made her album debut in 1967 with Hello, I'm Dolly, which led to success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), before her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continued into the 1980s. Wikipedia
American musician and actor who achieved fame as the drummer and one of the vocalists for The Band. Known for his deeply soulful, country-accented voice, multi-instrumental ability, and creative drumming style, highlighted on many of The Band's recordings, such as "The Weight", "Up on Cripple Creek", and "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down". Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter and musician. Regarded as one of the most significant and influential American singers and songwriters of the 20th century, Williams recorded 35 singles (five released posthumously) that reached the Top 10 of the Billboard Country & Western Best Sellers chart, including 11 that ranked number one (three posthumously). Wikipedia
Sentences forJohnny Cash
- Within Columbia Records, some referred to Dylan as "Hammond's Folly" and suggested dropping his contract, but Hammond defended him and was supported by songwriter Johnny Cash.
- Nick Cave has been heavily influenced by the country artist Johnny Cash.
- In the mid-1980s, Nelson, Jennings, Kristofferson, and Johnny Cash formed The Highwaymen, who achieved platinum record sales and toured the world.
- However, Columbia did sign two Sun artists in 1958: Johnny Cash and Carl Perkins.
- His family circle includes a number of musicians; his grandfather introduced him to music from country artists like Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson.
- Despite this, Beck gained the respect of his peers, such as Tom Petty and Johnny Cash, and created an entire wave of bands determined to recapture the Mellow Gold sound.
- The chart was first published in the issue of Billboard dated January 11, 1964 under the title Hot Country Albums, when the number one album was Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash by Johnny Cash.
- Johnny Cash, Jerry Garcia,
- Johnny Cash was the keynote speaker.
- It was particularly influenced by Johnny Cash and Kraftwerk.
- Country singer Johnny Cash was first to record a full length vocal version of the theme song.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Johnny Cash