U.S. counties similar to or like Johnson County, Kansas
Most populous county in the U.S. State of Kansas. Wikipedia
Sentences forJohnson County, Kansas
- Overland Park now has a combined land area of 75.37 sqmi and spans nearly the full North-South length of Johnson County.
- As of 2016 all employment growth in the area since 2000 has been in neighboring Kansas, mostly in Johnson County.
- After World War II, many relatively affluent residents left for suburbs in Johnson County, Kansas, and eastern Jackson County, Missouri.
- This led to the dominating economic success of the neighboring Johnson County.
- Located in Johnson County, it is the second-most populous city in the Kansas City metropolitan area and Kansas.
- Of the 32 Class 6A schools, 13 are located in Johnson County, the state's most populous county with approximately 17 percent of Kansas's population.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Johnson County, Kansas