Nascar drivers similar to or like Jon Wood
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forJon Wood
- Jon Wood was finding victory in his grandfather's footsteps as a driver, racing go-kart in the World Karting Series and other forms of racing.
- Hossfeld struggled in his rookie year, and soon he was released, with Jon Wood driving the truck for the remainder of the season.
- Jon Wood drove the truck for two races, due to Marcos Ambrose not being cleared to run the first two races due to limited experience.
- Meanwhile, the young Jon Wood continued blistering short tracks across the South and Mid-Atlantic in the Late Model Stock Series and Craftsman Truck Series.
- In 2007, he ran a part-time schedule with the Wood Brothers, sharing the ride with rookie Jon Wood.
- The No. 20 truck debuted in 2006 with sponsorship United States Air Force, in a partnership with JTG Racing, Jon Wood started driving at Daytona and Fontana, finishing 16th and ninth.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jon Wood