Musical artists similar to or like Jonas Berggren
Swedish musician and singer-songwriter and record producer, also known as Joker. Wikipedia
Swedish record producer, DJ and Songwriter known for his work with producing and writing tracks for pop stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Kaskade, and Robin Thicke. Jonas Saeed notably co-wrote and produced Wisin & Yandel single "Follow the Leader", which topped charts around the world. Wikipedia
British musician, songwriter, singer and record producer. Best known publicly as the founder and lead vocalist/guitarist for London-based rock band TAT, Tatiana also writes and produces for a number of other artists and projects, including music for commercials, shows, and movies, including the latest 7UP theme song, music for Pepsi and original movie titles for the Universal production of Blue Crush 2. Wikipedia
Turkish musician, songwriter, arranger, record producer and the original keyboard player for Turkish rock band Kargo. Towards the end of 2008, Serkan Çeliköz and Koray Candemir decided to end their involvement with Kargo due to vision and opinion differences with the other members. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, composer, musician, and record producer. Bailey came to prominence in the early 1980s as the lead vocalist for the new wave band Thompson Twins, which released five singles that entered the top ten charts in the United Kingdom during the 1980s: "Love On Your Side", "We Are Detective", "Hold Me Now", "Doctor! Doctor!", and "You Take Me Up". Wikipedia
Gold record-selling Swedish producer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. HYENA's track record contains acts such as Elias (Swedish Grammy nominated ), Erik Rapp, Grace Carter, Jarryd James, Shout Out Louds, Janice (Swedish Grammy nominated ) (who he had one of the most played Swedish songs with on P3 during 2016), and Saint to name a few. Wikipedia
Australian musician, songwriter, and record producer. Best known for being a member of the successful Australian pop duo Savage Garden, whose international hit singles included the songs "I Want You", "To the Moon and Back", "Truly Madly Deeply", "I Knew I Loved You", and "Crash and Burn". Wikipedia
Sentences forJonas Berggren
- Band member Jonas Berggren hadn't heard the Aswad version, but he liked what he heard and decided to record a cover with Ace of Base.
- Jonas Berggren wanted to stay at home with his two children and Malin Berggren only attended one performance in Germany in 2002.
- The song was written on 1 January 1994 by band member Jonas Berggren while he was in the Canary Islands.
- Ace of Base is a Swedish pop group, originally consisting of Ulf Ekberg and three siblings, Jonas Berggren, Linn Berggren and Jenny Berggren.
- It was written by Jonas Berggren from Ace of Base.
- Having been interested and involved in music since her childhood, she formed the band in 1987, along with her sister Jenny, her brother Jonas and their friend Ulf Ekberg.
- It was written by Jonas "Joker" Berggren and Ulf "Buddha" Ekberg and contains both English and Latin lyrics.
- Produced by Denniz Pop, Jonas Berggren, and Ulf Ekberg, the song was inspired by the Kayo song "Another Mother".
- According to Jonas Berggren, once Davis found out that the track had not been recorded by the vocalist of his choosing as instructed, he called Malin and cautioned her regarding Ace of Base's future in the Americas.
- In 2010, Clara was recruited to a newly started project with Jonas Berggren and Ulf Ekberg from Ace of Base.
- The song was written by band member Jonas Berggren, who was hoping to reproduce the flavour of their hit "All That She Wants".
- A different "dancier" version of the song (known as the Big Bonus mix on the album), produced by Stephen Hague, Jonas "Joker" Berggren, Ulf "Buddha" Ekberg, and Johnny Jam & Delgado, was released on mainland Europe.
- Eventually four other singles were released from the album: the ballad "Do You Always (Have To Be Alone)?", "This Is the Way" and "Russian Lullaby" (co-written by Jonas Berggren from Ace of Base).
- Also in 2009, Clara Mae was recruited by Ulf Ekberg and Jonas Berggren to join Ace of Base.
- Originally planned to be in the final track list of the Flowers album, it is a dance song written by Jonas Berggren and sung by Jenny and Malin Berggren about prostitutes' life in the city.
- They were put together by Ace of Base band member and producer Jonas "Joker" Berggren.
- 1995 Imagination with Jonas Berggren
- The song was written by Jonas Berggren from Ace of Base.
- "Wheel Of Fortune" is a reggae tinged dance-pop song written by Jonas Berggren and Ulf Ekberg.
- It was written by Jonas Berggren from Ace of Base, and produced by Amadin.
- The band members had resisted recording another cover song, but at the insistence of their British record label, Polydor Records, as well as Arista Records, Jonas Berggren chose Bananarama's "Cruel Summer" in what he called "an easy decision".
- Ulf Gunnar Ekberg (born 6 December 1970), also known as Buddha, is a Swedish singer-songwriter, musician, businessman and television and film producer, best known as a founding member of the pop group Ace of Base, along with siblings Jonas Berggren, Linn Berggren and Jenny Berggren.
- The song is written by Jonas Berggren from Ace of Base, who also produced it.
- The song is written and produced by Jonas Berggren from Ace of Base.
- Songwriting credits were also given to Lionel Richie and Ace of Base members Jenny Berggren, Jonas Berggren, Malin Berggren and Ulf Ekberg due to interpolations of "All Night Long (All Night)" and "All That She Wants".
- It was written by Camila Cabello, Alexandra Tamposi, Andrew Wotman, Jonathan Bellion, Jordan Johnson, Stefan Johnson, Jenny Berggren, Jonas Berggren, Malin Berggren, Ulf Ekberg and Lionel Richie, and produced by Wotman, The Monsters and the Strangerz and Bellion.
- * "Liar" contains a sample of 1983 single "All Night Long (All Night)" performed and written by Lionel Richie, and a sample of 1992 single "All That She Wants" performed by Ace of Base and written by Ulf Ekberg, Malin Berggren, Jenny Berggren and Jonas Berggren, the founding members of the Swedish pop group.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jonas Berggren