Scientists similar to or like Jordan Peterson
Canadian clinical psychologist and a professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. Wikipedia
American clinical psychologist, Hathaway and Regents' Professor of Psychology at the University of Minnesota, and past president of the American Psychological Association. A Review of General Psychology survey, published in 2002, ranked Meehl as the 74th most cited psychologist of the 20th century, in a tie with Eleanor J. Gibson. Wikipedia
American clinical psychologist, professor of psychology at the University of Michigan, president of the American Psychological Association (1954–55), and chairman of the Executive Committee for the Boulder Conference on Graduate Training in Clinical Psychology (1948–49). Born on November 15, 1905, in Kokomo, Indiana. Wikipedia
British and American psychologist, known for his psychometric research into intrapersonal psychological structure. His work also explored the basic dimensions of personality and temperament, the range of cognitive abilities, the dynamic dimensions of motivation and emotion, the clinical dimensions of abnormal personality, patterns of group syntality and social behavior, applications of personality research to psychotherapy and learning theory, predictors of creativity and achievement, and many multivariate research methods including the refinement of factor analytic methods for exploring and measuring these domains. Wikipedia
Canadian psychologist and professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Western Ontario. Former president of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences and the current editor-in-chief of its official journal, Personality and Individual Differences. Wikipedia
John Van Seters Distinguished Professor of Psychology, the Director of Clinical Psychology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a board certified clinical child and adolescent psychologist. Currently the director of the Peer Relations Lab, an interdisciplinary clinical research and training laboratory examining how interactions with peers predict and are affected by psychological adjustment and health. Wikipedia
Professor and Director of Clinical Training in the Department of Psychology at Harvard University. A clinical psychologist and experimental psychopathologist, he studies anxiety disorders (e.g., phobias, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder) and related syndromes (e.g., post-traumatic stress disorder [PTSD], obsessive-compulsive disorder [OCD], complicated grief). Wikipedia
American and Serbian psychologist, aesthetician, poet, dramatist, fiction writer, and art photographer, currently an Emeritus Professor of Psychology at the University of California, San Diego. In psychology, he has carried out influential work in several distinct areas, related to each other by strong methodological concerns. Wikipedia
Sentences forJordan Peterson
- Jordan Peterson has asked why women need to wear make-up or high-heels in the workplace, that a double standard exists for sexual harassment and females who self-objectify themselves in society.
- In February 2018, the Toronto Star published a story by books editor Deborah Dundas who found that the best-selling book 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson, who topped Publishers Weekly chart list, did not even chart on The New York Times bestsellers list, without reliable answers from NYT.
- According to clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson, Hart was at one point the most famous Canadian in the world.
- After the announcement of the University of Toronto professor Jordan Peterson giving a lecture at Arts Commons was announced, several Calgarian art groups addressed an open letter to the Arts Commons' Board of Directors on 24 July 2018.
- In June and July 2018, he met with Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson for a series of debates on religion, particularly the relationship between religious values and scientific fact in defining truth.
- Furthermore, Jordan Peterson announced a plan to launch an alternative service that will be safe from political interference, and jointly announced with Dave Rubin in a January 1, 2019, video that they will be leaving Patreon by January 15, 2019, as a direct response to its treatment of Carl Benjamin.
- alongside Jordan Peterson, and in opposition to Pro side represented by Michelle Goldberg and Michael Eric Dyson.
- In 2018, Dillahunty participated in a discussion with Canadian psychology professor Jordan Peterson for Pangburn Philosophy in which they encountered areas of disagreement about religion, specifically its relationship with values and culture.
- In January 2018, Channel 4 News's Cathy Newman conducted an interview on Canadian professor of psychology Jordan Peterson.
- An abridged fiftieth anniversary edition was released on 1 November 2018 with a new foreword by Jordan Peterson.
- In August 2018, Flanagan presented a sketch on her "pretend" book called 488 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Idiots, as a joke inspired by Jordan Peterson's book 12 Rules for Life, on The Weekly with Charlie Pickering.
- In January 2018, Newman interviewed the Canadian psychologist and professor of psychology Jordan Peterson, who is known for his criticism of political correctness.
- In April, Žižek debated professor and psychologist Jordan Peterson at the Sony Centre in Toronto, Canada over happiness under capitalism versus Marxism.
- In 2017, he penciled illustrations for 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, a self-help book by Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson.
- Schweizer also is credited as a writer and producer in The Creepy Line, a documentary which included the likes of Robert Epstein and Jordan Peterson.
- In 2018 she debated Jordan Peterson on whether God is needed to make sense of life.
- Other guests have included Edward Snowden, Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Jamie Foxx, Roseanne Barr, Bill Burr, Reggie Watts, Russell Brand, Kevin Smith, Eric Weinstein, Alex Jones, Dennis McKenna, Duncan Trussell, Edward Norton and David Lee Roth.
- In November 2017, the university became the subject of a free speech and academic freedom controversy for censuring a teaching assistant, Lindsay Shepherd, who used a three-minute recording of a debate involving Jordan Peterson about the compelled use of gender-neutral pronouns in a communications class.
- In May 2018, he participated in the Munk debate on political correctness, arguing alongside Michelle Goldberg against Stephen Fry and Jordan Peterson.
- At Harvard, he was a student of psychologist Jordan Peterson who influenced his writing.
- Blackwood was the host and moderator of a conversation between Jordan Peterson and Sir Roger Scruton at Cambridge University on November 2, 2018.
- The show aims to redress the balance which it claims is not provided by the mainstream media and is named after a phrase repeatedly uttered by Cathy Newman of Britain's Channel 4 News during a combative interview with the Canadian psychologist and professor of psychology Jordan Peterson.
- Some incels justify their beliefs based on the works of fringe social psychologist Brian Gilmartin and clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson.
- In 2017, Canadian clinical psychologist, author, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto Jordan Peterson stated in a Q&A session from a speech entitled Strengthen the Individual, "The idea of cultural appropriation is nonsense, and that's that. There's no difference between cultural appropriation and learning from each other. They're the same thing. Now, that doesn't mean that there's no theft between people; there is. And it doesn't mean that once you encounter someone else's ideas, you have an absolute right to those ideas as if they're your own. But the idea that manifesting some element of another culture in your own behavior is immoral is insane. It's actually one of the bases of peace."
- He has also interviewed leading cultural figures including Gore Vidal, Slavoj Žižek, Richard Dawkins, Noam Chomsky, Jordan Peterson and Vladimir Ashkenazy, as well as Annie Lennox.
- Damore gave interviews to Bloomberg Technology and to the YouTube channels of Canadian professor Jordan Peterson and podcaster Stefan Molyneux.
- Notable guests so far have included PewDiePie, Joji, Philip DeFranco, JonTron, Jordan Peterson, Justin Roiland, Captain Disillusion, Steve-O, Oliver Tree, Bob Saget, Ninja, Dr DisRespect, Chris D'Elia, Jake Paul, Bo Burnham, Post Malone, Bill Burr, Jack Black and Kyle Gass of the band Tenacious D, Boogie2988, Tim Heidecker, MrBeast, Christina Pazsitzky, Tom Segura, Logic, Casey Neistat, Andrew Yang, and Videogamedunkey.
- Notable guests have included Jordan Peterson, Coleman Hughes, James Damore, Lindsay Shepherd, Susan Bradley, Ed the Sock, Adrienne Batra, Steven Pinker, Bill Kristol, Michael Shermer, Matthew Goodwin, Irshad Manji, Sir Roger Scruton, Claire Fox, Francis Fukuyama, Peter Boghossian, Douglas Murray, Brian C. Kalt, and David Frum.
- In our era, it is dangerous to criticize the Church of Gender Identity and its dogmas." During the July 18, 2018 panel discussion on the Bill C-16 Controversy, hosted by the Rights and Freedoms Institute, Kay used the phrase again to describe her "quarrel" with "compelled speech" and "compelled expression of belief" in regards to the use of genderless pronouns. Kay said it was ironic that she used Strom's words, but felt they the words of the quotation made sense, even if they are those of a Holocaust denier.
- He's sampled soundbites from Jordan Peterson, Alan Watts, Elon Musk, Fred Rogers, Anthony Bourdain, and others.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jordan Peterson