Criminals similar to or like José Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha
Colombian drug lord who was one of the leaders of the notorious Medellín Cartel along with the Ochoa Brothers and Pablo Escobar. Wikipedia
Colombian drug lord and narcoterrorist who was the founder and sole leader of the Medellín Cartel. Wealthiest criminal in history, having amassed an estimated net worth of US$30 billion by the time of his death—equivalent to $ billion as of —while his drug cartel monopolized the cocaine trade into the United States in the 1980s and early 1990s. Wikipedia
Powerful and highly organized Colombian drug cartel and terrorist-type criminal organization originating in the city of Medellín, Colombia that was founded and led by Pablo Escobar. The drug cartel operated from 1972 to 1993 in Bolivia, Colombia, Panama, Central America, Peru, the United States (which included cities such as Los Angeles and Miami), as well as in Canada. Wikipedia
Sentences forJosé Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha
- A new green war was unleashed in the 1980s, and this one also involved violent drug lord Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha, who had been an old associate of both Carranza and Molina.
- Drug lord José Gonzalo Rodríguez, also known as "the Mexican", was apparently involved in the murder as a sponsor.
- Included in the list were José Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha, Jario Mejia, Elkin Cano, Mara Ospina, Gustavo Gaviria, and the Cardenas brothers.
- The plan was to set up a mercenary training camp on Antigua in order to train and supply Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha's Medellin forces.
- He joined the underground crime world during his teenage years as a member of the private militia of drug lord Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha, aka El Mexicano.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: José Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha