Televisions similar to or like Journeyman (TV series)
American science-fiction romance television series created by Kevin Falls for 20th Century Fox Television which aired on the NBC television network. Wikipedia
American science fiction crime drama television series that aired on Fox from September 21 to November 30, 2015. Developed by Max Borenstein and is a sequel adaptation of the 2002 film of the same name based on the 1956 science fiction short story "The Minority Report" by Philip K. Dick. Wikipedia
American science fiction drama television series that aired on NBC from September 26 to November 28, 2007, which was created by David Eick, under NBC Universal Television Studio, GEP Productions, and David Eick Productions. Re-imagining of the original television series, The Bionic Woman, created by Kenneth Johnson, which in turn was based upon the novel Cyborg by Martin Caidin and its TV adaptation The Six Million Dollar Man, retaining its forebears' premise while taking on a more contemporary setting. Wikipedia
American science-fiction television series, created by Donald P. Bellisario, that originally aired on NBC for five seasons, from March 25, 1989 through May 5, 1993. It stars Scott Bakula as Dr. Sam Beckett, a physicist who leaps through spacetime during experiments in time travel, by temporarily taking the place of other people to correct what he believes were historical mistakes. Wikipedia
Sentences forJourneyman (TV series)
- In late 2007, McKidd began his role as the lead character in the American fantasy television series Journeyman on NBC.
- He portrayed Inspector Jack Vasser in the Fall 2007 NBC series Journeyman until the cancellation of the show in December 2007.
- NBC programs produced by other studios, such as Chuck (Warner Bros.) and Journeyman (20th Century Fox), would remain available on iTunes.
- On October 8, 2007, he also made a guest appearance on Journeyman as Alan Platt.
- In 2007, he directed and executive produced the pilot, and directed several more episodes, of the drama Journeyman, which aired on NBC.
- In 2007, Bloodgood starred as Livia Beale in the American science-fiction television series Journeyman on NBC.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Journeyman (TV series)