F1 engine manufacturers similar to or like Judd (engine)
Name brand of engines produced by Engine Developments Ltd., a company founded in 1971 by John Judd and Jack Brabham in Rugby, Warwickshire, England. Wikipedia
British automotive engineering company founded in London in 1958, specialising in high-performance internal combustion engines, powertrain, and electronics; for automobile racing and mainstream automotive industries. Based in Northampton, England, with American facilities in Indianapolis, Shelby Charter Township, Michigan and Mooresville, North Carolina. Wikipedia
Common name for Motor Racing Developments Ltd., a British racing car manufacturer and Formula One racing team. Founded in 1960 by Australian driver Jack Brabham and British-Australian designer Ron Tauranac the team won four Drivers' and two Constructors' World Championships in its 30-year Formula One history. Wikipedia
Sentences forJudd (engine)
- In a related exercise, John Judd's Engine Developments company produced a turbo "Brabham-Honda" engine for use in IndyCar racing.
- With the new normally aspirated engine regulations in 1989 Lotus lost its Honda turbo engines and moved to Judd V8 engines.
- Lotus Cars provided an engine developed by Judd in 2012, but left the series in 2013 after lack of interest from teams in running the underdeveloped and uncompetitive Lotus engine.
- Unable to make a deal with another major engine manufacturer, Williams used naturally aspirated Judd engines for the season.
- Alternative biological fuel sources returned again in with Team Nasamax's DM139-Judd.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Judd (engine)