Topics similar to or like Jukasa Motor Speedway
Auto racing track located near Cayuga in Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada. Wikipedia
Sentences forJukasa Motor Speedway
- On June 2, 2019, Julia Landauer became the first woman in NASCAR Canada history to lead a lap when she led lap 72 of the APC 200 at Jukasa Motor Speedway.
- It began with the QwickWick 125 at Sunset Speedway on August 15 and concluded with the Pinty's 125 at Jukasa Motor Speedway on September 28.
- Cayuga Speedway (now Jukasa Motor Speedway) wanted to host the first-ever Nationwide Series race in Canada but was turned down by NASCAR at a later date.
- In September 2019, Pollard won his second consecutive Canadian Short Track Nationals at Jukasa Motor Speedway, winning $75,000 CAD ($56,000 USD).
- The season ended at Jukasa Motor Speedway on September 23.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jukasa Motor Speedway